Thursday, March 10, 2011

Planning

Well, the time has come to plan for our next homeschool year. A couple of big "firsts" - Ryan will be in 6th grade, so the start of "Middle School" and little Madison will be starting Kindergarten! I'm re-evaluating our curriculum for Ryan and Justin (4th grade next year), and deciding on Madison's. She has been doing some fun preschool workbooks this year. So, what I'm deciding from now is: Abeka (which we did use several years ago), Rod and Staff (Madison's preschool workbooks this year) and Alpha Omega Life Pacs. Decisions, decisions! I can make a case for each, but making the final decision is so hard. I will think I have my mind made up, and then a catalog for one of the other two will show up in my mailbox. So, what to do? Thankfully, I know the One to ask! As in all things, I will take it to God, and He will direct my path.

No comments: