Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday

Well, to update on the kids:

Ryan and Justin are signed up for flag football, very excited for that to start. Justin is in his final few weeks of basketball, Johnny has been the coach and is doing an amazing job! Justin has been spending much time speed stacking these days, and continues to get faster each time. Both boys are enjoying Minecraft on the computer, I can't say I totally understand it all, but I am seeing some great improvements in reading, spelling and math so that is fine with me! Justin is participating in a homeschool theater class and is going to be in the play Peter Pan, he is playing Smee, the pirate. Lots of fun running lines for that and listening to the songs! Madison is having fun with church activities and gymnastics.

My sweet gift with purchase, Chrystal, is have a great time loving on that new baby of hers. What a great little mommy she is!

I had my yearly MRI yesterday, something I will do each year, for a breast cancer screening. The people were so very nice, and I even got to listen to my favorite Christian radio station during the procedure. That, along with the many friends and family I had praying for me, was such a comfort. I should have the results in a few days.

I've been doing a Bible Study called Courageous Faith with some ladies at my church. Lots of great scriptures and bible stories of how God prepares us for the tough stuff, and how to step out in courage even when you don't know what is going to happen. So glad that God does know, and will not leave me!

No comments: